7:00-9:30 p.m. - Sat. June 18, 2016
Location: Martha's Studio RM: Convergence 1801 N Quaker Lane, Alexandria VA 22302
Did you know that humor can be a key to success? Do you think you can't draw? Come to this workshop and learn differently as we laugh with our artwork. Blind contour drawing is the key to seeing. Once we laugh and relax with our blind contour, finish it with watercolors. When you leave this workshop you will have to admit to others that you can draw! No experience is necessary just a fun and creative attitude.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Draw fearlessly as you learn to really see
- Create several drawings as inspiration
- Leave with a completed watercolor paint/drawing
Our workshops provide:
- Warm supportive small class size environment
- Two expert teacher/mentors
- Awareness of arts intrinsic values
- Learning in a shared community
- Art supplies provided
- Helpful handouts & activity ideas for you to take home
- Finished art to take home
- Refreshments before and during studio time
Register on-line today!
Registration is required by June 16, 2016.
Maximum of 10. Minimum of 5.
Want to register a group? Receive a 10% discount. Contact us for more information (need at least 5 women).