7:00-9:30 p.m. - Sat. May 21, 2016
Location: Martha's Studio RM: Convergence 1801 N Quaker Lane, Alexandria VA 22302
Have you ever felt there were no words to express your emotions or feelings? Learn to express it through art. Learn simple art techniques inspired by Georgia' O'Keeffe. She created her own visual language through her paintings to express her feelings and ideas. No art experience is necessary only a curious attitude.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Learn ways artists create exciting art based on shape and color
- Crop to zoom into fascinating compositions
- Mix paint colors to paint on canvas
Our workshops provide:
- Warm supportive small class size environment
- Two expert teacher/mentors
- Awareness of arts intrinsic values
- Learning in a shared community
- Art supplies provided
- Helpful handouts & activity ideas for you to take home
- Finished art to take home
- Refreshments before and during studio time
Register on-line today!
Registration is required by May 19, 2016.
Maximum of 10. Minimum of 5.
Want to register a group? Receive a 10% discount. Contact us for more information (need at least 5 women).