Saturday 7:00-9:30 p.m. November 14, 2015
Location: Convergence (Martha's Studio Rm); 1801 N Quaker Lane; Alexandria VA 22302
Show your gratitude with friends and do art together. Did you know positive emotions and happiness enhance your ability to think outside the box, find new solutions to frustrating problems, and help you be more creative? Enjoy painting and designing our own creative giving tree.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Paint on primed canvas
- Create a background wash
- Compose a design
- Learn the different between symmetrical and asymmetrical
- Learn to paint in layers
- Understand how neutral colors are made and applied
- Create emphasis in art
Our workshops provide:
- Warm supportive small class size environment
- Two expert teacher/mentors
- Awareness of arts intrinsic values
- Learning in a shared community
- Art supplies provided
- Helpful handouts & activity ideas for you to take home
- Finished art to take home
- Refreshments before and during studio time
Fee is $45 per person. Registration is required (at least 24 hrs before the workshop). Maximum of 8. Minimum of 5.
Want to register a group? Receive a 10% discount. Contact us for more information (need at least 5 women).