Graphic Flower Design
$30 (parent/child). $10 additional person.
Sat., June 18, 2016 - 3:00-5:00
Location: Convergence 1801 N Quaker Lane, Alexandria VA 22302
Spend an afternoon painting with your daughter (ages 6-12) and Alexandria Mother's and Daughter's meetup group. Art brings communities together. It's a fun and creative event to bond as a family and to exercise the imagination.
What you will learn to do in this workshop:
- Create a radial half-drop block pattern
- Layer complimentary colors to create a sense of depth
- Learn how to pop out final details
- Small class size so you get plenty of attention
- Two expert teachers to assist you and your child
- Art supplies & materials provided
No experience necessary, just a fun attitude and willingness to explore and play with art.
Click here to register on-line.
Members of Alexandria Mothers and Daughters receive a $5 discount.
Promotion Code: MeetUp
Minimum of 4 families. Maximum of 6.