"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
- Pablo Picasso
1801 N Quaker Lane
Alexandria VA 22302
Did you know there's a new local business in Fairlington for families to enjoy the process of art together? Metamorphosis Art & Enrichment Center located at Convergence focuses on character development through the process of art. Our aim is to unleash the creative potential that is within all of us to foster confidence, enhance communication and to honor and celebrate the diversity of expression within our communities and families. Families celebrate together as they realize their artistic potential and discover their own expression as they work with our professional artist in learning different art techniques with pencil, charcoal, pastels, watercolors, collage and paints. Our classes are designed for all levels and no art experience is needed just a fun and curious attitude.
Why should you join Metamorphosis?
- Everyone is engaged at their own level.
- Parents and children share an art experience and celebrate their accomplishments together.
- Conversations begin on the importance of character development and being true to yourself.
- Create a family resilience as both parent and child persevere to express themselves through art.
- It's a local class in your neighborhood.
What are the benefits of joining an art class?
1. Children who take art classes tend to be more motivated to learn.
2. It enhances language skills.
3. It builds confidence and self-esteem.
4. It is a stress reliever and allows you mind to be free for a moment of time.
5. It challenges your assumptions and allows you to be engaged in positive problem solving.
Copyright © 2014 Metamorphosis Art and Enrichment Center. All rights reserved